Classic Timber Poultry House
This classic timber poultry house is deffinately a must for anyone who desires a top quality hand-made chicken house with a traditional chicken house look. The front panel, nest boxes, perch and secondary floor are all removable for easy cleaning. There's ground-clearance legs to deter vermin and draught-proof vent at the back for everyday ventilation. Only Galvanised nails are used for extra strength and the poultry house is finished with a dark timber treatment to complete the traditional poultry house look and to protect against wood-rotting fungi and algae attack.
Key Features of this Traditional Hen House
• All timbers are treated with a timber treatment for protection against wood-rotting fungi and algae attack.
• Classic Hen House measures 40" Long x 41" Wide x 42" High
• Suitable for 4 - 6 chickens depending on size
• Lift-up roof section for convenient egg collection
• Removable front panel, triple nest box and perch for easy cleaning
• High-quality secondary pull out plywood floor for easy cleaning
• Draught-proof vent at rear for everyday ventilation requirements
• Ground-clearance legs at front to deter vermin settling beneath
• Finished with a quality shiplap roof (NB felt roofs attract red-mite infestation and require annual replacement)
4-Bird Hut w 25in, d 40in, h 41in £145
6-Bird Hut w 40in, d 40in, h 41in £165 (as pictured with internal nest boxes)
12-Bird Hut w 57in, d 40in, h 41in £195 (with additional external lift-off side nest box with 3 nest boxes)
Delivery Charge for all of the above £19.95
Flat Packed for easy self assembly
Payment by Paypal Only
Classic run with hinged top, treated with dark wood stainL 73in, w 49in, h 28 in, £75
If you require any further information on this hand-made Timber Chicken House please
and we will be happy to pass your details onto Dave who makes these poultry houses in Suffolk as a hobby.
click here to return to Poultry Houses
click here to return from Timber Poultry House to My Chicken House Home Page